URIDOC™ massager is a simple & efficient non-invasive device that produces electronic stimulation, to output bio electrical signals with a built in vibration generator.
Intended use: The URIDOC is intended to be used as a stimulator and massager to relieve urinary related issues, such as urinary retention, urinary hesitancy and Nocturia. The massage and stimulation effect is achieved by electronic stimulation of the bladder and the nerves surrounding it. The stimulation is passed through 4 electrodes placed on the abdomen and includes 5 different modes.
URIDOC™ can also be used on the human body which will bring out the therapeutic effect of an actual manual massage for pain relief on relevant muscle groups where URIDOC is applied. URIDOC can be used for sore muscles, joint aches, back pains and muscle relaxation (stiff muscles).
URIDOC™– instruction for optimal operation
How does the URIDOC work? URIDOC™ sends various patterns of electronic pulses to your muscles through 4 Electrodes (figure .9) as well as a vibration mechanism, that weakens the sense of the electronic pulses and stimulates the muscles . The muscles surrounding the bladder respond to the pulses by contracting and relaxing rhythmically. The contraction and relaxation of the muscles produce a soothing massage sensation while creating pressure on the bladder to aid urine voidance. The motion of URIDOC will stimulate the bladder to eject more urine when urinating and help the bladder empty its full capacity.
URIDOC™ has 5 modes and programs that can be easily chosen by the user, according to personal preference and experience of use.
How to use the URIDOC:
- Turn the URIDOC on by sliding the “on/off switch” (fig. 1)
- Choose 1 out of 5 default programs. At first, try a different program each time you use the URIDOC to choose the one you are most comfortable with. Choose the program by pressing “Choose/Pause button” (Fig. 7) and then press mode selector M (Fig. 4) until reaching the correct program you chose.
- URIDOC Programs:
- After choosing the preferred program, simply press the “+” (Fig. 15) to increase or “-” decrease the intensity of the waves. It is suggested to start from low intensity and increase as needed.
- To receive the best effect of contact between URIDOC and skin it is recommended to moisture the Electrodes (Fig. 9) with lubricant gel, baby oil, any type of cream or even water.
- Vibration switch (Fig. 8) can be turned on by the vibration switch (Fig. 8). Vibration mechanism weakens the sense of the electric pulses and stimulates the muscles.
- After choosing the preferred program and intensity, simply press the URIDOC electrodes (Fig. 9) to the lower abdomen area (above the genital area, as shown in drawing B).
- URIDOC should be used during urination and after, for a few moments until there is no more urine exiting the body.
- If used as a regular massager on the human body (to relieve muscle pain, muscle cramps or stiffness) use the same procedure and adjust intensity by pressing the (+) to increase intensity or (-) to decrease intensity.
- Time of use is shown on screen and can be adjusted with the time selector “T” button (5).
- Turn URIDOC off when finished by sliding the 2 “On/Off switches (Fig. 1 and Fig 8) back to “Off”.
- When the URIDOC is turned on again, the last program used will be automatically selected.
- After use, clean the URIDOC Electrodes surface with wet napkin, alcohol swab or tissue. Make sure the URIDOC is off before cleaning.
Battery and charging guidelines:
- Before the first use: Charge the URIDOC for 4-5 hours using the USB cable connected to a computer. Regular mobile charger can also be used (not included).
- If the URIDOC is not used regularly, it is recommended to charge it every 3 months to preserve the battery and then use it for a short time.
Care and Maintenance:
- Store URIDOC in its bag in a cool & dry place when the URIDOC is not in use.
- Avoid direct sunlight and direct heat sources.
- The URIDOC can be cleaned by damp cloth or dry tissue. Make sure the URIDOC is turned off before cleaning. Clean the outer surface only.
- URIDOC should not be put into water or any liquid.
- Do not use Benzine, Thinner, or Gasoline to clean the unit.
- Store the massager in a temperature between 5-45 degrees Celsius.
- Use URIDOC only for massaging and only according to the instructions manual.
- URIDOC is not intended to replace healthcare professionals. It is strongly recommended to consult a doctor for any medical condition.
- Keep away from the reach of children under 16.
- Not to be used by pregnant women.
- DANGER: The URIDOC must not be used in combination with following medical devices:
(1) Internally transplanted electric medical devices (e.g. pacemakers).
(2) Electronic life support equipment such as respirators.
(3) Electronic medical devices attached to the body such as electrocardiograph.
- Persons with the following conditions must consult a doctor before using the URIDOC: Acute disease, malignant tumor, infectious disease, pregnancy, cardiac dysfunction, high fever, abnormal blood pressure, skin sensory disorder or skin problems, receiving medical treatment – especially those feeling discomfort.
- Do not place the URIDOC near the heart, on the head, above the neck, around the mouth or on diseased skin.
- Do not use the URIDOC for purpose other than treatment as indicated in this manual.
- Do not use the URIDOC during or right after activity which involves muscle contractions.
- Do not disassemble or remodel the URIDOC.
- If the unit does not function properly, or you feel discomfort, immediately stop using the URIDOC. If you feel any problems with your body, or skin, consult with a doctor.
- If you take a break or change positions, turn the URIDOC off first and then change positions.
- Do not place the URIDOC on another person.
- Do not use on infants or people not capable of expressing their intentions
- Do not use while wearing electronic devices. Electric currents may affect settings and timings.
- Remove metal objects (such as belt buckles or bracelets) away before using the URIDOC.
- Do not use cellular phones or electronic devices near the URIDOC.
- Do not use the URIDOC for more than 30 minutes. May cause exhaustion of muscles and/or poor physical condition.
- Do not use while sleeping
- Do not use while driving
Any use, storage or maintenance not in accordance with the above mentioned notes and warnings will remove manufacturer’s responsibility, warranties and liability off the quality of the product and its effects.